Tex-Mex Chicken Salad-adapted from Weight Watchers
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake chicken in a casserole dish for about 25 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cumin and chili powder. Stir in the remainder of ingredients. You can chill for up to two hours for best results, but we ate it right away.