Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tuna Chef's Salad

For one of my shower's my cousin gave me a wonderful salad set. I was so excited to finally use it! When I made this salad, I figured it was going to be just another salad-nothing special about it. Was I wrong! I thought the tuna really added to it and made it flavorful. We also made some killer hard boiled eggs to go with it!


Tuna Chef's Salad-adapted from 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Recipes by Pillsbury
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves 4

  • 9 ounces iceberg lettuce
  • 10 ounces tuna, drained if in a can
  • 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • Croutons and dressing of your choice for serving, optional
In a large salad bowl, arrange tuna, eggs, carrots, cheese, and crutons over the lettuce. Serve on four plates with dressing of choice on the side.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails