Thursday, December 10, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I got this recipe from my boyfriend's uncle's neighbor.  We go to his house every Fourth of July and Katie always makes this dip and it is AMAZING!!!

**UPDATE 12/25/2011**
I have made this dip multiple times now. It is definitely a crowd pleaser! With the exception of shredding the chicken, this is a very simple recipe. I think from now on, I'm going to use a food processor to shred the chicken. Go make this dip--everyone will love it. It has just enough heat to be interesting, but not enough where non-buffalo dip loving people won't eat it. I know--I normally hate buffalo sauce and I love this dip!

**1/11/2013**
This is still a favorite! And I remembered to take a picture this time :)


I made this again, but this time, put everything together and heated in the slow cooker. I also used a food processor to shred the chicken which makes it so much better!

Thanksgiving 2014


Buffalo Chicken Dip
8oz. Cream Cheese, softened
3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, poached and shredded (I've started using my food processor to shred the chicken and it works great!)
1 Jar Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
1 Small Jar Franks Hot Sauce
8oz. Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Cover bottom of 9x11 pan with cream cheese
Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and spread over cream cheese, saving some of the mozzarella cheese for over the top, if desired
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve with chips.

**Slow cooker version**
Combine all ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker. Put on high until warm then set to low. Serve with chips.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails