Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dad's Garlic Bread

Even though this is a suuuuuuper unhealthy recipe, it is absolutely AMAZING.  I don't know anyone that hasn't liked this wonderful garlic bread.

Dad's Garlic Bread
Loaf of French bread
4 sticks butter
sugar
onion salt
1/4-1/2 cup rose wine
parmesan cheese
parsley

Cut French bread into slices. Melt the butter.  Sprinkle in sugar, onion salt, cheese, and parsley to taste.  Add the wine. Brush onto both sides of the sliced French bread. Wrap in tin foil and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour.

The Changes/Lessons/Verdict 5/13/11
I still love this recipe, but I think I need to watch my dad make it because it did not turn out as good. I didn't use all the butter, which may have been my problem. I'll work on it though :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails