Thursday, November 27, 2014

Loaded Baked Potato Salad

One of our favorite things to have a gathering (i.e. Packer party) is the Steakhouse Potato Salad from Pick 'n Save. I came across this recipe and decided to try it on my own. It turned out great, I think better than the premade kind from the store!

I also have to say, I kind of cheated and didn't actually bake the potatoes. I also kept the skins on, but you could surely peel them if you prefer.

Prep of the potatoes

Final product

Loaded Baked Potato Salad-adapted from So, How's It Taste?
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves 12
  • 6 red potatoes
  • 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
  • 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
  • 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut potatoes into quarters and boil for 20-30 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and cut into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl and toss with apple cider vinegar. Let sit for 15 minutes.

Gently stir in remainder of ingredients to coat entire potato salad. Keep cool and serve immediately.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails