I also have to say, I kind of cheated and didn't actually bake the potatoes. I also kept the skins on, but you could surely peel them if you prefer.
|Prep of the potatoes|
Loaded Baked Potato Salad-adapted from So, How's It Taste?
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut potatoes into quarters and boil for 20-30 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and cut into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl and toss with apple cider vinegar. Let sit for 15 minutes.
Gently stir in remainder of ingredients to coat entire potato salad. Keep cool and serve immediately.