Thursday, November 27, 2014

Loaded Baked Potato Salad

One of our favorite things to have a gathering (i.e. Packer party) is the Steakhouse Potato Salad from Pick 'n Save. I came across this recipe and decided to try it on my own. It turned out great, I think better than the premade kind from the store!

I also have to say, I kind of cheated and didn't actually bake the potatoes. I also kept the skins on, but you could surely peel them if you prefer.

Prep of the potatoes

Final product

Loaded Baked Potato Salad-adapted from So, How's It Taste?
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves 12
  • 6 red potatoes
  • 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
  • 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
  • 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut potatoes into quarters and boil for 20-30 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and cut into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl and toss with apple cider vinegar. Let sit for 15 minutes.

Gently stir in remainder of ingredients to coat entire potato salad. Keep cool and serve immediately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails