Pepperoni Pizza Chicken-adapted from Skinny Mom
Total Time: 7 hours
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 3/4 ounces pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Place chicken in a lightly greased slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Top with pepperoni and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk broth, tomato paste and Italian seasoning. Pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low heat for 7 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Five minutes before serving, top chicken with cheese and cover to let the cheese melt.