Roasted Salmon-adapted from Rachael Ray
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 9 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 salmon filets
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, combine vinesgars, brown sugar, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard, rosemary, salt, pepper and vegetable oil.
Place salmon skin side down on a greased baking sheet. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Brush with some of the vinegar mixture. Bake for about 5 minutes or until salmon is flaky. Top with remaining vinegar mixture.