Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Layered Greek Dip

Yesterday, I shared my new hummus recipe, and today, I want to show you what else I did with it! I made an even better hummus dip! This got to be a bit messy to be able to get everything on the pita, but oh my, was it good! I think in general, I just love the Greek flavors and can't get enough of it!


Layered Greek Dip-adapted from Self
Total Time 10 Minutes
Serves 16

  • 2 cups of your favorite hummus
  • 1 medium cucumber, chopped
  • 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 cup kalamata olives, sliced
  • 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
  • 1 tablespoon dried basil
  • Pita bread or chips for dipping
On a plate or platter, spread the hummus evenly. Top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese-sprinkling evenly over entire plate. Sprinkle with basil and serve with pita bread or chips.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails