Friday, November 29, 2013

Mod Podge Photo Display

I've decided that I want to share my other trying-to-be crafty/do-it-yourselfer stuff that I try from Pinterest. Just want to let ya'll know that I do more than just cook! I made this photo thing (I really don't know what to call it) over a year ago. I simply bought square wood tiles (you could also use ceramic tiles), mod podge, glue, your favorite pictures and ribbon to put it all together!




Mod Podge Photo Display adapted from Treasury of Memories

  • 4 (or more) of your favorite photos
  • 4 (or as many as you have pictures) square tiles
  • Fabric glue
  • Paint brushes or foam
  • Large ribbon
Cut your photos to the size of the tiles. Cover with mod podge to hold and let dry. Once dry, evenly space across a large length of ribbon. Nail to your favorite wall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails