Friday, November 29, 2013

Shower Cleaner

Tilex is something my parents have always used in their showers. To be honest, I always thought that was crap.  However, as soon as I moved into my first apartment and tried cleaning a shower without it, I realized how much soap scum sucked. I then bought my own Tilex. Thanks to Pinterest I found a do-it-yourself recipe that really doesn't cost much of anything. I think it works great, if not better than the original! It's super easy too, no time at all!


Homemade Shower Cleaner

  • 1 cup white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon dish soap
  • 3 1/2 cups water
Mix all ingredients together in a spray bottle and spray after every shower.

2 comments:

Me said...

So do you spray after every shower to keep soap scum away? Or, do you use it to scrub/clean your shower from time-to-time?

Unknown said...

Great question! I spray it every day. Some of the users that I've seen on Pinterest or other blogs use it for a scrub/clean, but I still prefer a little bit harsher cleaner for that (but maybe I just need to clean more shower more..who knows?!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails