Saturday, November 16, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Fish

I'm not sure if I've said this before, but I love Rachael Ray! Everything I've made from her magazine or website has turned out absolutely fantastic. Her recipes are easy to follow, which is an added bonus! I'm pretty sure this fish really called for grated parmesan from a jar, however, I had fresh shredded parmesan on hand so that's what I used instead. And let me tell you, it was totally worth it! The flavor of this fish was amazing, and it was a quick and easy dish!



Parmesan Crusted Fish-adapted from Rachael Ray
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serves 4

  • 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
  • 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 4 swai or other whitefish filets
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a shallow dish, mix parmesan cheese, paprika and parsley. Season fish with the lemon pepper and garlic salt. Dredge filets in the cheese mixture and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes or until fish is flakey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails