Asparagus with balsamic tomatoes-adapted from Dinner Tonight! by Cooking Light
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Cook asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes until crisp tender; drain.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cook for 3 minute minutes. Stir in salt. Place asparagus on a platter, top with tomato mixture, feta and pepper to taste.