Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cheese & veggie crepes

I have never made anything with crepes. I've also never made crepes. This recipe calls for premade crepes, but I think if I made this again I would try making my own because these kept falling apart. The filling tasted delicious so I would definitely try them again.

Cheese & veggie crepes-adapted from Easy Family Meals by Prevention Guide
Total time: 10 minutes
Serves 4

  • 4 premade crepes
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
  • 6 ounces baby spinach
  • 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the crepes on two baking sheets. 

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and saute about 5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.

Add the spinach to the pan. Cook just until wilted. 

put one-quarter of the mixture in the center of each crepe. Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese on top. Fold the edges of the crepes around the filling. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails