Since it's the
|I do have to say that these make some big burgers :)|
Total time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 burgers
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1/2 cup chunky, medium salsa
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
In a small bowl, mix meat and taco seasoning. Form meat into 8 thin patties.
In another small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto center of a patty, then top with a second patty, sealing the edges by pinching them. Repeat with remaining patties and cheese.
Cook or grill on medium heat 7-9 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired temperature.
Place burger on the bottom bun, then top with avocado slices, salsa and the top half of the bun. Repeat with remaining burgers.