I also need to say, I love the bowl I put these in with some asparagus. It's perfect when you have a few different side dishes!
|My favorite bowl!|
|All of dinner!|
Root veggies-adapted from Meals Made Easy by Real Simple
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Bunch carrots, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- Bunch beets, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried tarragon
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add the carrots and beets and cook until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and tarragon.