Saturday, February 21, 2015

Freezer meal: Garlic ranch chicken

Some very close friends of our welcomed a lovely baby girl into the world on Valentine's Day! I knew that I wanted to do something special for them, so I made a bunch of freezer meals. I'll share all the meals over the next few posts, but I haven't tried them, so you'll just get the before pictures!


Garlic ranch chicken-adapted from Fabulessly Frugal
Total time: Unknown :)
Serves 4

  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 package dry ranch dressing
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
Combine all ingredients in a gallon freezer bag.

When ready to cook, thaw in the refrigerator. Fabulessly Frugal recommends grilling the chicken, but I'm sure you could bake or cook on the stove top as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails